JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Some of my Favourite Things

This was a beautiful yellow rose I brought in from our garden the other day, just gorgeous!! I love begonias too.



This is a collection of mother of pearl buttons, velvet flowers and antique laces and trims, I also displayed some old keys with old celluloid albums in the back.



This is a photo of one of my fold out antique albums with a pair of antique children's glasses and pen set. You can see an antique lace blouse in the background and celluloid photo album that I reproduced in miniature a long time ago. It is so wonderful to be able to use some of my favourite things for my miniature business.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Jean,
    How lovely your items are. I am so glad to see a new blog from you (in fact two). I adore the little Victorian album. What a treasure!
    Theresa @ Cottage Violets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean,
    Just stopped in to let you know I am having a blog contest. I hope you will enter and get in on the fun.
    Your roses are beautiful!!! Last time I focused in on that album, and overlooked those beauties.
    Theresa @ Cottage Violets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails