JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Friday, June 4, 2010

AIM, Artisan in Miniature Magazine for June/July 2010 is out now!



The special June/July issue of AIM magazine http://www.artisansinminiature.com/  is out now, just click on the link to take you your free IMag for some terrific reading, inspiration and projects. I'm so thrilled to be a part of this wonderful group and am proud to have two articles published in this issue. One article has a pattern for a newborn coat about "Clothes Pin Dolls' page 12 and the other is about "Tea Parties" page 62, with an inspiration board with young girls having tea parties for ideas for dressing dolls and display.
I always love all of the terrific food ideas and displays, there is a summer fete display that is presented so wonderfully, articles about miniaturist, terrific regular features and much more.

Here are two of the inspiration boards that accompany my article on "Clothes Pin Dolls" with directions about making the white coat. Two of the clothes pin dolls are dressed in my newborn and toddler Marigold Garden kit.

7 comments:

  1. Jean, congratz!!! I have got your books and the wonderful gifts! I am happy to declare to all that your work is absolutely wonderful up close and personal!

    Oh my, I have been looking for patterns for peg dolls. But I can't find these pegs. Do people still use them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and look so doable, (ha! is that a word?) Thanks CM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, I am glad that have published you your work much, they are fantastic. Congratulations.
    and always with your generosity, for all of us, with your thank you tutoriales.Mil.
    Carmen kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean,
    I just found your beautiful blog,
    and I'll be back again to see more
    of your wonderful ideas and your great tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jean!
    on my blog, I am organizing an international swap:
    "Holiday swap"
    you want to join?
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jean!!! Your works deserve it as they are excellent.
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gefeliciteerd!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails