JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Free French Postcards Download




 Hi Everyone,   Here is a printable that I included in a past March issue of AIM magazine and I thought I would add it here. You can right click a couple of times on the image to save as or visit this page in my 4shared.com folder for a higher resolution. You are welcome to the other downloads too.

Please make sure you click on the download button at the bottom of the page on 4shared and not on the download button on the top of the page of advertising. You can click on the arrows under the image to find a few other downloads you might like.

I am also now putting free printable downloads on my digital download blog, please follow me there and save your digital downloads that I will be sharing there as well. 

If you have never visited our web site http://jdayminis.com  you can find a large number for free printables and projects there as well by clicking on the link down on the right hand side of the page.

Mini and other Hugs, Jean

Below are links to each of the files I have on 4shared to take you directly to download the images.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for these freebies Jean! I am an avid collector of free printies and images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jean! These are just darling. I can use them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean, thanks for the lovely postcards. Can you tell me how to get them to download from the photo site please? I click on download but nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased everyone is happy with the cards, thank you very much for taking the time to comment.

    Susan, Could you have been downloading with the download button at the top of the page? That is just some kind of advertising, the download is at the bottom of the image. It does take a while to download. Please let me know if this was the problem. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jean, I was using the button underneath the photo, what I get when I click on it is invalid link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan, I have added links to each of the images to download using html, you might try that or try going into the images on the side view to download from there. It looks like the link has been working for others, I'm very sorry I can't figure out why that is happening. There are two buttons on the bottom and the correct is blue but I'm sure that is what you are using. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean. Thank you for the recent visit and becoming a follower. Your miniatures and postcards and books are exquisite. Such a talented lady!!I will be sure and share your info with my Facebook friends! Have a lovely weekend, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails